Sunday 15 November 2009

To London!

Photobucket

On Saturday Applejack joined my brother and I on a trip to London. We went to a few gallaries and The Natural History Museum. Our trip had to be cut short due to being informed by our mum about bad weather so we needed to get back home, which meant that we didn't get around the whole Museum. We had to get off at Victoria and wait for an hour for the train home...

Anyway what did AJ do?

Photobucket
Let's Go!
Photobucket
Waiting for the train...
Photobucket
Off we go!
Photobucket
Don't just take pictures, pick me up!
Photobucket
Finally, London!
Photobucket
Overlooking Trafalgar, by the National Gallery
Photobucket
Photobucket
AJ being a tourist. :P
Photobucket
In Hamleys, they don't have a lot of MLP stuff though...
Photobucket
We went past Carnaby Street. XD
Photobucket
The Natural History Museum!
Photobucket
That's a lot of people
Photobucket
Like my Antlers?
Photobucket
Shh... maybe no one will notice that I'm part of the exhibit!
Photobucket
I feel tiny...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I'm on top of the world woo!
Photobucket
Outside the Museum

Photobucket
Photobucket
In a pub at Victoria Station...
Photobucket
On the way home...

No comments:

Post a Comment